Foodies.ai is excited to announce that we will be paneling tonight (7/7) on Digital LA’s Pre-Thanksgiving Food Panel at CTRL Collective, Playa Vista at 7pm! Come check it out and hear about what Foodies.ai has been up to along with the latest from LetMeEatCake, Melissa’s Produce, BakeSpace, and LA Eater!
More about the event below:
Join us for our pre-Thanksgiving panel with digital food experts who’ll discuss a cornucopia of tech tools, apps and digital marketing for food. We’ll discuss apps and tech tools for restaurants and chefs, creating food related content, how to reach foodie fans using digital marketing, influencers, and social media, and how to take good Instagram food pics.
– Nastassia Johnson, LetMeEatCake.com, Founder. LetMeEatCake is a LA-based site dedicated to all things sweet from recipes to reviews. Named Thrillist Top 15 LA Instagram Accounts To Follow, and Huffington Post and Mashable Food Instagram Account To Follow. Nominated for Best Food Instagram by LA Weekly. Featured on Good Morning America in a series on food and social media. @LetMeEatCake
– Nick Quintero, Melissa’s Produce, Digital Marketing Strategist. With nearly six year’s at Melissa’s, Nick implements and grows Melissa’s consumer facing digital platforms and leads digital marketing education. He primarily focuses on brand partnerships, digital brand strategy, and team leadership. @ThatsNickQ @MelissasProduce
– Babette Pepaj, BakeSpace, Founder/ CEO. The cooking publisher community BakeSpace has earned over a dozen Webby Award honors including “Best Social Network”. Babette founded the TECHmunch food blogger conference which hosts events in cities across the US and in Canada. She also founded the DIY cookbook app Cookbook Cafe that allows anyone to publish, market and sell a cookbook as an ebook & ipad app without the need of hiring a designer or app developer. @BakeSpace
– Scott Tamura, Foodies.ai, Founder. Foodies.ai uses AI technology to help you find your favorite dishes nearby, wherever, whenever. While still in beta, Foodies.ai has experienced 153% user growth last month. Foodies.ai is part of LA Chamber’s Bixel Exchange EIR startup accelerator. Foodies.ai will be speaking at the upcoming AI Expo in Silicon Valley.
– Perrin Davidson, LAeater, Co-Founder. LAeater shares reviews of great food at reasonable prices. Exclusively sharing establishments that obtained an all-around score of 8/10 or better based on food quality/taste, environment and service. Reviews are built around an emoji-based score and an #eaterfact for a quick take away. @LAeater
– 7:00 – 7:15p Networking and check-in.
Complimentary samples of cheese tea provided by Little Fluffy Head cafe. @littlefluffyhead
– 7:15 – 8p Panel
– 8 – 9p After networking
PARKING: Complimentary parking at CTRL Collecive after 6p for early arrivals; otherwise try street parking.